About North Florida Surgical Pavilion
The North Florida Surgical Pavilion, located in Gainesville, Florida, proudly serves the residents of Alachua County and surrounding communities.
North Florida Surgical Pavilion is an ambulatory surgery center licensed by the State of Florida Agency for Health Care Administration and affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center.
The Surgical Pavilion has attained full accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Our accreditation is a symbol that we are committed to providing high quality care by measuring up to the rigorous, nationally recognized standards for quality health care services established by AAAHC. Our accreditation gives you that extra measure of confidence you deserve in your health care providers. It's one more way for us to say "We care about you".
Our entire staff and surgical team takes pride in the high level of care we render to our patients. We are pleased to be able to serve you and thank you for selecting North Florida Surgical Pavilion for your upcoming surgical procedures and health care needs.
Mission & Values
We want to sustain a standard of excellence whereby our physicians, patients and employees consistently perceive the North Florida Surgical Pavilion as being uniquely qualified to deliver our service in a manner which clearly differentiates us.
- Caring people
- Outstanding service
- Unmatched value
- Core values
- North Florida Surgical Pavilion values shape our organizational culture and guide our interactions with patients and their families, physicians, fellow employees, payors, and the communities we serve.
- North Florida Surgical Pavilion values are:
- To establish trust and open communication at every level of the organization and within the community
- To strive for the highest personal integrity and honesty
- To work cooperatively through teamwork
- To constantly improve quality of service to exceed customer needs and expectations
- To expect excellence
- To serve effectively, efficiently and consistently
- To exhibit respect, courtesy, and compassion
- To take initiative
- To welcome change
- To be committed to personal development
- To demonstrate a sense of pride and ownership
- To maintain a safe environment